We promise to therefore:
- Get to know you- what is important to you, what you love doing and/or what you may have stopped doing due to your hearing loss to name a few things.
- We will then check your hearing, explain the results and what they mean for you in your everyday life.
- Lastly, we will discuss some individualised hearing solutions, according to what you told us is important to you and empower you with the knowledge to make an informed decision without the pressure.
What might the hearing solutions consist of?
Once you have chosen the style and level of technology in the hearing aid, we will discuss accessories such as:
- A charger so you don’t need to change the battery weekly
- Remote microphones to allow you to hear over distance
- TV transmitters to stream the TV to you hearing aids
We will also provide counselling and communication strategies to help you communicate better in goal situations.
Assistive Listening Devices
- Wireless headphones for the TV which allow you to walk up to 50-100m away and still enjoy your favourite shows at a volume that you like while others turn the actual volume on the TV down.
- Amplified phones so you never miss a call. We have a range of phones made specifically for people with a hearing loss. We have phones that are cordless, have answering machines, have emergency alerting buttons, amplified volumes for tones and the speaker, speaker phones etc. to meet your needs and have you enjoying phone conversations.
- Doorbells for the hard of hearing so you never miss your loved ones, packages or visitors at your door.